3rd Annual Lone Girl Golf Outing
September 4 @ 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Lone Girl Brewing Company’s 3rd Annual Golf Outing!
All the details and Registration Form below!
- – When: Friday, September 4
- – Where: Meadows of Six Mile Creek 800 N Century Ave, Waunakee
- – Golf Format: We are going to move to an 8-some format with tee times every 10 minutes. Two groups of 4 will tee off on 1 and 10. The goal is to limit congestion at registration and at the end of the round. This spreads the groups out to all start within an hour.
- – Check-In: Check-in inside the clubhouse for package pickup, raffle tickets, and box lunch pickup, then proceed to their cart for play.
- – 11:00am tee times start – guests will be assigned a tee time 24 hours in advance. (Registration closes on September 3.) Tee times will be between 11am and 12pm. Registration is one hour prior to scheduled tee time
- – 4:30pm OR 7:00pm dinner reservations at Lone Girl (dinner not included in pricing)
- 1. Pre-Payment is required
- 2. Staggered start and finish
- 3. Masks required in the clubhouse and at registration
- 4. 6 ft social distancing signs at registration and the LG beer tent
- 5. Frequent communication between now and the event.
- – $110 per golfer
- – Raffle tickets available as well $5 per ticket or $20 for arm span. Available at check in or on the course
- – 18 holes with cart
- – A Lone Girl beer tent on the course
- – 4 pack of LG beer per golfer
- – A stainless steel can coozie/tumbler to keep your beer and cocktails ice cold
- – Box lunch from Meadows (meat or vegetarian available, do not need to pre-order)
- – Hole Prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, and longest putt
- – Option to purchase raffle tickets for awesome Lone Girl exBEERiences:
- 50 Days of Free Beer (starting 9/5/20)
- Brew your own Beer
- 3 course Beer Dinner and Tour
- 1 Free Foursome for the 2021 outing
- – Lowest Team Score Prize:
- An exclusive Lone Girl golf outing t-shirt
- – Exclusive dinner reservations (dinner not included) at either 4:30 or 7:00, friends and family welcome
REGISTRATION – 2 easy steps to register!
Step 1 – Complete and submit the registration form below. Each golfer must complete a registration form
Step 2 – Pay using our online store: Click here to pay after submitting registration Payments can be submitted for foursomes or individually.