We are currently seeking contestants for our 2020 Bloody Mary competition.
• All contestants must use Tito’s Handmade Vodka as their base liquor
• All contestants must incorporate a Lone Girl beer into the recipe (stop by for a taste-test to make your decision and pick up your growler)
• Final recipes are due by 1/19/20 to allow Lone Girl to select 4 finalists
• Finalists will be notified 1/21/20
• All finalists will be given 1 growler of Lone Girl Beer, 1 bottle of Tito’s Vodka, and $50 cash to use to create their recipe
• Finalists will make their recipes in advance and bring a 3 gallon batch to Lone Girl on the day of competition (1/26/20) by 10:30am.
• This will be a blind-taste competition. The Bloody Marys will be served by the bar staff anonymously, from 3 gallon containers behind the bar labeled 1, 2, 3, 4
• A condiment bar will be available for customers to accessorize each Bloody Mary sample
• The winning recipe will become our house recipe until the next contest (assuming ingredients can be ordered through Lone Girl’s food purveyors). The winner will also receive $100 in Lone Girl gift cards.
• The winning recipe will be determined by whomever receives the most votes from the event attendees
• Event will start at 11:00 am, winner will be announced at 3:00pm
Want to be a Taster? You’ll also be a judge!
If you’d like to be a taster, you are also a judge! For $15 you’ll receive (4) eight-ounce Bloody samples and 1 vote. The fun starts at 11am